Food and water are very necessary things for our health. They provide nutrition, proteins, and other health benefits to humans. Sea vegetables and seaweed have always been associated with a number of health benefits.
Seaweed is a new thing for some places whereas some cultures have been eating them for almost 3000 years. People who eat seaweed found that baked seaweed flavor (also known as “รสชาติสาหร่ายอบ” in the Thai language) is healthier than fried seaweed.
Image source: Google
Some facts to know about seasoned seaweed:-
1) It provides nutrients, minerals, and vitamins some of which are found in land-based vegetables.
2) There is a direct correlation between the regular consumption of seaweed and an extended period of youthfulness and vitality.
3) This food strengthens the growth of hairs and gives a glow about the skin which gives you a more youthful appearance.
4) It has a very powerful detoxing effect due to chlorophyll and the ability to add itself to heavy metals that it contacts, allowing it to expel through natural processes.
5) This is a strong source of those vitamins and minerals that are generally found in pill supplements.
6) This food helps to increase metabolism, immune system, brain function, and hormone regulation.
With these points, we can say that seaweed is a popular ingredient all over the world that is the best dietary source of iodine. You can use this ancient ingredient in your diet if you want to optimum health benefits of this.