Are you recently purchased Netgear extender for your home or office? Seeking for some tips on how to setup Netgear extender at home or office? If yes, then you are at right place. Here, you will get step by step instructions for Netgear extender setup. Before you start the setup process, there are some important points that you should keep in mind for hassle free wifi range extender setup:
- Place your range extender and wifi router in same room.
- Make sure the extender is getting proper power supply.
- Make sure you have a workable home wifi network.
- Make sure you have more than two web browser installed on your computer or laptop. In case you get any issue while setting up Netgear extender, then you can easily switch to another web browser.
Netgear Extender Setup: Manual Method
- Plug in your Netgear range extender is an electrical outlet until it turns on.
- Connect your wifi enabled device with your range extender.
- Open the network manager and connect to Netgear_ext.
- Now, open any web browser to your computer or laptop.
- Type http www mywifiext net in the address bar of web browser and press enter. In case, you get any issue while accessing this page, then get immediate help from My WiFi Ext Fix professionals.
- Create an account if you don’t have already.
- Choose the network that you want to extend.
- Click on the next button.
- Final Step, click on the finish button.